Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Data Entry Jobs.us Scam Report – dataentryjobs.us Review

I am here to report about DataEntryJobs.US .. I had planned on spending the day with my kids at Sea World and here I am stuck having to write about this. It is so important that I am cutting into my quality fun time to get this message out there.

First of all, there are some RED FLAGS..   Here they are:



1) The poorly written English.  Sorry but if a site is going to market to Americans from any other country (doesn't matter where from) then the writing and content needs to be mostly correct. That reminds me, I am not too ashamed to accept criticism if my website has some grammar errors. Just point it out right here on this blog and I will fix it.   But really, you can tell that their language skills are just plain off as far as writing goes.  That is just plain unprofessional.

2) You have to pay to sign up by sending you money directly to their Indian bank account.
Really??? (that is what I thought when I surveyed the website).  They claim to have a U.S. gmail email account for contacting them.  However, they have to be paid by bank wire or money transfer.  They claim that you can set up different ways for you to get your compensation (they use the word "payments") . Honestly, if a company cannot pay you by direct deposit or Paypal then it isn't worth doing business with them.

3) They promise astronomical earnings that are just way TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. 
For instance, they offer up to 5-FIGURES per month for the "Tweet N Earn" job.  Really!!!
I emailed their gmail address about this. I cannot wait to see if I get a response. You know I will publish all the juicy details here.

4) THE #1 REASON...
Just check out this page.. Enough said.  This person has a very informative website and it is very helpful. She has well organized content and offers support to anyone who visits or joins through links that she provides. I have to say it....the site owner has Got It Going On...  It deserves a shout out on this post. When I launch my membership program in January, I will share this website with my members as an example of an organized-easy-to-navigate website.

Well, as if you need any other reasons to stay away from them... they offer a Start Franchisee page where you can do what they do for just $250.. That makes me wonder if that is why I see other websites offering the same jobs for slightly less pay.  Maybe other people jumped on the scam train and they get a little money for signups.

Any how, please do not take my word for it. Just check out their website for yourself and let me know what you think. 

Here are some other links to consider:
Complaintsboard
Scam

Don't let this discourage you. Working from home doesn't have to be deferred. You can still earn some legitimate money to fund your dream to stop working for someone else, or just pay off some bills. If you need a real chance to earn some cool cash from a legitimate source, we've got you covered here.  I will be launching a page that is devoted to getting jobs from home that we have already verified.

P.S. I found this website picture (shown below) that claims the possibility of $325 daily earnings by just blogging.  Well as an experienced blogger, I can tell you that is NOT unrealistic.  It is just that anyone who makes that much per day is probably writing, posting and syndicating for several hours and has PUT IN THE EFFORT and some time to build up those earnings.. See, some people want to make that much money but when they see what it takes to earn that much... they do not want to do it.

I have made more than $400 in one day so I know it can be done.  Anyone who is coach-able and willing to learn can do that.  Maybe you don't want to spend all day typing away at your desk. Perhaps you would be happy with just an extra $25 or $50 per day. If that is your preferred amount of desired income, you should still consider social media gigs and blogging gigs.  It beats hitting the morning or afternoon traffic at $3.69 per gallon.  Trust me, I know. It feels so good that I can finally say that from experience!! You will too.... sooner than you think.

 

Well, I am out for the day... late getting to Sea World. Hopefully we can still get splashed by the Orcas in a show.  You can look for our jobs page to be published for you by this coming Sunday Aug,11th. We look forward to your questions and comments. Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fellow Newbies and Elite Marketers...
We welcome your insightful posts! Feel free to add questions or comments that will be useful and helpful to our readers. Keep in mind that most of our readers are new to internet marketing. Thank you.

Please Answer The Survey Question: What is the hardest thing about making money online?